Kaplan International English is a world leading group of English language schools with a network of 43 schools in some of the world’s most desirable destinations – from San Diego to New York, from London to Sydney. Our students study from 2 weeks up to a full academic year and we are proud to welcome language learners from over 100 countries, ensuring a great cosmopolitan mix in our classrooms across the globe.
About the role
We are looking for a graduate in film and/or media to join our team, supporting our Multimedia Content Producer, available immediately. The role will provide an excellent opportunity for you to work alongside an experienced content team and get hands-on experience at all stages of the production process.
· Pre-shoot coordination and administration – including travel arrangements, accommodation, location permits, scouting, liaising with colleagues across different locations to organise rooms, find and schedule students and staff available for testimonials, release forms
· self-shooting on location using DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment
· Editing footage:
- Post-shoot tasks including uploading the rushes, creating select bins
- Working with producer to select shots, soundbites, highlights
- Editing video content using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Applying translations and subtitles to videos
· Graduate in Film, Media or relevant subject at Bachelors and/or Masters level
· Proficient Adobe Premier Pro CC
· Proficient of After Effects and Photoshop
· Confident DSLR user, with knowledge of a range of cameras
· Showreel which you can share
· Appreciation of the corporate video environment
· Willing to work longer hours and travel as part of your job
· Interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Great organisational skills
· Strong work ethic and drive to complete tasks
· Passion and commitment to learning and developing skills
Salary and benefits:
This is a full-time position, paying a yearly salary up to £20,000 rising to £25,000 upon successful completion of 6 month training period. You will be fully supported in your role with on-going coaching and training from your colleagues and managers.
Please apply by Monday, 30 July with your CV, covering letter and a link to your showreel.