Part of Kaplan Inc.,a US-owned business, Kaplan International is a world-leading education business providing English courses for international students (Kaplan International English) and preparation programmes for international students wishing to enter UK universities (Kaplan International Pathways). We are a premium brand with a reputation for high-quality tuition and excellent levels of pastoral support.
About the role
Information technology at Kaplan International (KI) is a key enabler of business transformation and growth. KI is going through a multi-year digital transformation programme across the student journey. As part of this transformation, we are enhancing our sales and marketing systems and processes across both B2B and B2C channels. We are looking for a business analyst who can lead these initiatives.
This is a techno functional role, suitable for someone who has good experience in Salesforce administration and either has business analysis experience or is planning to move into a business analysis role. The role requires excellent communication skills, a keen interest aligned to the business’s own goals and good understanding of software development cycles. The successful candidate will work with business stakeholders and product owners as well as team members in the Business Systems and Development teams.
Main responsibilities and functions
1. Functional responsibilities
- Establish the technology-driven priorities within the overall business strategy and formulate, develop and implement a roadmap of projects and initiatives in sales and marketing.
- Understand our business needs and identify opportunities to drive business efficiencies and improvements in performance through technology.
- Understand business value propositions and returns on investment and quantify appropriate levels of investment through a methodical, rigorous approach.
- Prioritize projects across different business domains and align expectations, plans and timelines across the entire business.
- Produce, maintain and communicate a project roadmap to all stakeholders.
- Advise the management team on priorities, plans, opportunities, progress and alternatives.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, offshore development team and operations team in the delivery of projects.
2. Technology and data management responsibilities
- Key Salesforce administrator for Kaplan International
- Sales and Marketing cloud
- Conga and Docusign for document management
- Apttus for pricing, product and quotes management
- Responsible for change and quality management in sales and marketing systems
- Responsible for data management in Salesforce and to develop key reports / metrics on sales and marketing systems
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- Significant experience in technology-driven and marketing-driven services industries (Education industry desirable)
- Minimum bachelors degree
- Significant experience in Salesforce administration, specialising in sales and marketing clouds, with an excellent track record of successful project delivery
- Exceptional team player, with proven ability to work cross-functionally, as the success of this role will be highly dependent on working closely with multiple teams
- Track record in influencing stakeholders at the most senior level, with a passion and aptitude for developing relationships and managing expectations
- Knowledge and experience in software development lifecycle including continuous integration
- experience in Agile Scrum (relevant qualifications desirable)
- Strong personal drive, stamina, and energy
Please apply with CV and cover letter by 18th July.