We're looking for a talented Marketing Producer to join our team.
Reporting into the Head of Design and Content Marketing, the role of Global Marketing Producer is responsible for planning and executing agent marketing, product marketing and other core global campaigns and initiatives. It is a fundamental role within the Marketing team, helping to bridge the gap between sales / school operations teams and marketing specialists. As Global Marketing Producer, you oversee projects that span across multiple regions and marketing channels, helping to align objectives and create consistency and creativity within our marketing.
Using your keen attention to detail, and ability to multi-task, the you will juggle many projects with a high level of accuracy. Working with stakeholders, you will ensure the accuracy of marketing materials and seek sign off at each milestone. With a strong command of process, you will develop and improve ways of working with stakeholders across the business whilst making it easy for them to interact with Marketing. As a central point of contact, you command excellent customer service, manage workflow and priorities in accordance with business demands and are able to work with all roles and levels within marketing to achieve excellent outcomes.
Kaplan International English is a world leading group of English language schools with a network of 43 schools in some of the world’s most desirable destinations – from San Diego to New York, from London to Sydney. Our students study from 2 weeks up to a full academic year and we are proud to welcome language learners from over 100 countries, ensuring a great cosmopolitan mix in our classrooms across the globe.
What you'll be doing
Your time is spent across three main areas: product, agent channel/B2B and global marketing projects. Some duties may overlap
Agent channel/B2B Marketing
- You will own, and execute, the agent/reseller channel B2B marketing plan – involved across all applicable marketing channels – creating a detailed yearly project plan, communicating this to stakeholders and delivering on agreed milestones.
- Support the business for all B2B marketing initiatives, including agents, sponsored business, domestic agent sales and other opportunities (e.g. teachers, private institutions, group programs).
- Gatekeeper and ambassador of the agent marketing brand, including “Grow With Kaplan” assets / look and feel. You monitor the tone of voice appropriate for this segment and help others understand the parameters.
- Timely send of the monthly agent newsletter, which includes sourcing relevant news from across the business, building the email (writing copy, sourcing images, creating email within Exact Target) and distributing to regional marketing teams with enough time to localise and send before the month’s end. You will also send to markets who don’t have representation.
- Event management and marketing support for any agent related fairs. This includes stand design, collateral development, ordering merchandise, liaising with suppliers and supporting any presentations. Support may also extend to functions we hold for our partners.
- Be the central contact worldwide for product related marketing support, e.g. courses, accommodation
- Update any existing collateral related to the promotion of our products across the website and offline material.
- Help launch any new products, following processes and our product matrix to gather required information and providing to relevant teams to get live
Global Marketing Projects
- Own relevant marketing projects that span across multiple channels and markets, managing the scope and deliverables. Examples include seasonal promotions such as Back to School and Summer promotions
- Own the briefing and kick-off process for global project initiatives, gathering together stakeholder requirements and understanding channel limitations
- Oversee the production of deliverables, carefully monitoring scope and timelines agreed by all parties
- Seek signoff on concepts / designs and ensure the accuracy of detail before assets are published
- Manage priorities to limit pressure on channels or regional marketing teams. This may mean delaying some projects to ensure each project is worked on with care.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Relevant marketing experience with strong focus on both digital and offline channels
- Ability to work well in a team and manage stakeholders effectively
- Organisation and planning skills – including the ability to build a project plan / Gantt chart from scratch.
- Proficient business English skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines, plus capacity to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact with all levels of business stakeholders, as well as technical resources.
- Proficiency across the entire Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced PowerPoint skills are desirable.
- Ability to work both autonomously on some projects and with other members of the team on other projects,
- Analytical: ability to analyse numbers & draw business decisions and insights to inform your marketing plan
It would also be desirable if you could demonstrate:
- A well rounded understanding of the B2B /agents/reseller sales channel. Hands on experience in this area will be looked upon extremely favourably.
- Experience within a service sector such as education, travel, training, aviation, banking or financial services
- Experience in building and sending emails, using tools like Exact Target or Mail Chimp. Database segmentation and HTML experience desirable to complement.
- Salesforce knowledge
- Experience with Google analytics and UTM tagging
Please apply with CV and covering letter by 24th August.