Kaplan International English is a world leading group of English language schools with a network of 43 schools in some of the world’s most desirable destinations – from San Diego to New York, from London to Sydney. Our students study from 2 weeks up to a full academic year and we are proud to welcome language learners from over 100 countries, ensuring a great cosmopolitan mix in our classrooms across the globe.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing and PR Assistant, who speaks and writes fluently in Italian, to join our international marketing team. You will support our marketing efforts through updating content, translating copy from English into Italian, writing customer emails for our CRM campaigns and blog posts on a variety of subjects relevant to our target audience, securing organic content placements with top publishers and blogs, knowledge of SEO techniques and web content management.
The post would ideally suit someone who got previous experience in communication or similar role in-house and who can write to a high level in Italian, in language which is appropriate and engaging for our target audience of 16-25 year olds, parents and professionals. The role would provide you with an excellent exposure to international marketing using a variety of digital channels.
· Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Journalism, Media or Communication
· Keen interest in online trends, technology, social media and blogs
· Italian mother tongue and fluency in English (written and spoken)
· Interest in travelling abroad and foreign languages
· High level of self-motivation
· Creative thinker who can contribute ideas
· Experience and passion in creating content
· Work with the content, design and web teams to develop digital campaigns
· Pitch campaign ideas to the team
· Outreaching, digital PR and best practice industry trends
· Producing content for targeted email campaigns
· Producing content for the blog
· Copy writing and web content management
· SEO techniques – link building
Also desirable would be:
· Some knowledge of HTML
· PPC and best performance media practice
Salary and benefits
This is a full-time position, paying a yearly salary of £23,000 + bonus based on performance. You will be fully supported in your role with on-going coaching and training from your colleagues and managers.
Please apply with CV in English and covering letter in English and in Italian by 2nd November 2018.