We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and highly experienced student recruitment professional to lead our admissions team responsible for our partnership with Arizona State University (ASU). We would be happy to support work permit sponsorship for the right applicant.
Kaplan International, a division of Kaplan, Inc., is a world leader in international education. In our International Higher Education division, we offer a range of courses from University preparation programmes in the USA, UK, Australia, China and the Middle East and access to full degree programmes, in partnership with universities, in the USA and the UK. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in international student recruitment and focus on first-rate pastoral care and student support, we offer international students high quality, flexible international higher education study opportunities.
Our most recent partnership is with Arizona State University (ASU), a world-leading research University with an outstanding global reputation for innovation, student outcomes and employability. We support ASU’s internationalization goals by promoting their brand
and courses worldwide through our global network of staff and partner agents, receiving applications and providing excellent pre-arrival support to students, parents and agents.
As the Head of Application Management, ASU partnership, your role will be to lead a global team to submit high quality student applications to ASU while ensuring industry-leading service levels throughout the student journey. You will be responsible for meeting ambitious student recruitment targets to the University through superior service, close collaboration with the global recruitment team, and by identifying and addressing points of attrition in the admissions cycle. You and your team will have strong relationships with our partner agents to help identify market needs and trends. You will sit on the Marketing and Recruitment Senior Management Team and will be the lead relationship manager with the ASU Admissions Team.
As the Head of Application Management, ASU partnership, you will provide the vision, leadership, management and coordination of Kaplan’s admission service to ASU, with responsibility for:
- building a robust and efficient admissions process, in liaison with ASU Admissions
- ensuring student recruitment targets are met and opportunities uncovered
- managing and building an industry-leading team of admission advisors and managers, globally
- ensuring a first class experience for students, parents, agents, sponsors and ASU staff
- continual assessment and implementation of areas of improvement and development within the team, with our service levels and with processes
- building effective and collaborative relationships with cross functional internal teams including Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, IT and other US College teams
- providing regular management information including performance to SLA’s and identification of recruitment risks and opportunities
- providing market and industry insight and intelligence
- supporting commercial and strategic recruitment priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant experience leading an admissions team to success
- Strong knowledge of the US education system and the international student recruitment industry
- Target-driven and customer-focused
- Extensive experience using and understanding CRM systems and developing processes
- Experience formulating and executing department strategy
- Ability to lead, coach, motivate and inspire staff to be industry leaders
- Ability to ‘roll with the punches’ and adapt to change easily, leading a team to the same
- Strong problem-solving, solution-finding mindset
- Ability to work flexibly within a matrix reporting structure
- Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to influence internally and externally
- Strong cultural awareness
Apply with your CV/resume and covering letter by 28 January 2018.