We are a world-leading international education business, looking for a passionate CRO problem-solver who is committed to making websites work better and providing users with a great web experience.
Reporting initially to Head of Digital Product, you will focus on delivering an effective conversion strategy for the www.kaplaninternational.com sites, whilst identifying new and exciting experimentation opportunities so we can continue to improve, not just each year but each week and month. As a member of our web team and the wider digital marketing team, you will play a key role in outlining and delivering our digital roadmap. So, if you’re a web marketing professional, possibly currently in an agency or a multi-layered team where it’s hard to be heard, and you want to be able to make a difference and help shape strategy, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Accountable for A/B testing and Personalisation programme and on-site conversion rates across 17 different language websites, and various other web properties.
- Manage CRO agency and combine third party expertise with in-house knowledge.
- Generating testing ideas based on insights and research.
- Ownership of testing roadmap based and prioritisation of experiments according to needs of the business.
- Analyse, evaluate and report experiment results to the wider team.
- Support implementation of winning variants on the website.
- Actively using variety of CRO tools such as heatmaps, dynamic surveys, recordings, GA or Adobe Analytics, User Testing or others to gather customer insights.
- Play a key part at campaigns planning to make sure all activities and assets are delivered to a high CRO standard. Bring new initiatives maximising impact of the campaign and report on results during and after the lifespan of global campaigns.
- Drive a continual improvement across web properties and marketing activities.
- Be a ‘go to’ person for UX support, CRO consultation and regional optimisation inquires.
- Provide training and run regular show and tell sessions to make sure the team is up to speed with all optimisation activities.
- Integrating culture of testing into mindset and know-how of wider team.
- Humble, positive and problem-solving nature.
- Adaptable to quick change.
- Subject matter expert in Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), UX, UI and touch points among other channels such as PM, CRM, Design and others.
- 3+ years’ broad digital marketing experience, with at least 2 years specializing in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Expert in using industry standard A/B and MVT technologies, e.g. Optimizely, Maximizer, VWO, Google 360, Adobe Target.
- Ability to create and execute strategic plans on both short and long timeframes.
- Analytical mindset and high degree of numeracy are essential.
- Financial awareness and strong business acumen.
- Interest in psychology and factors affecting online human behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and capable of generating interest and motivation through training and effective stakeholder management.
- Able to collaborate and negotiate with a large and diverse Marketing team on a wide range of projects, often under tight deadlines.
- Confident and able to be assertive without being aggressive.
Who we are
Kaplan International English (KIE) helps students from more than 150 countries to discover new places, make new friends and build their English skills to a level they never dreamed would be possible. No matter how good English language teaching is, we believe that the best way to learn English is to go on an adventure. Thanks to our network of schools in 37 amazing worldwide locations, we make this adventure happen for thousands of students each year. We’re part of Kaplan Inc., a private education provider with revenues of US$1.5 billion which has been helping students achieve their potential for 80 years and we believe in the power of language education to create opportunities and enrich lives.
It’s our mission to be the first-choice provider of English language programmes for students around the world. We are passionate about digital innovation and are committed to providing a web experience which is clear, engaging and easy for our customers – whether that’s students, parents or sales agents. We are constantly testing and learning so that with each month that passes, we are delivering a better and better digital product.
About the team
The Digital product team is part of our 40-plus strong global marketing department, which manages online and offline B2B and B2C marketing activity for Kaplan International English.
The Digital product team is responsible for managing and developing the kaplaninternational.com website and other digital properties in over 17 languages. The digital product team is responsible for initiating major user experience improvements and working with IT and outsourced partners to execute them; whilst also supporting ongoing marketing activity.
About the package
We will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary plus a bonus and a suite of benefits.
We have worked hard to find great benefits for everybody, and we hope you'll be able to take full advantage of what’s on offer. Whether it’s getting fit with a brand-new bicycle through our Cycle to Work Scheme, saving the tax on childcare with Childcare Vouchers or having an on-line shopping spree with money back, you’ll find it all on K benefits.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday each year
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental cash plan
- Health and Wellbeing plan
- Eye care
- Advantages discounts for over 1600 retailers
- Life assurance and income protection scheme
- Discounts on Kaplan courses
- Exclusive deals on new and used cars
Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter by 19th March 2019.