Business Intelligence & Process Analyst
Location: West Kensington, London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Bonus: Up to £5,000 (subject to achieving targets and objectives)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
This role sits within the Global Sales Operations team whom are responsible for the business systems and reporting for the Kaplan International Languages business.
The BI and Process Analyst is responsible for enabling everyone up to and including the C-Suite to make efficient and effective data driven decisions across our international teams.
- Managing, developing, integrating, automating and maintaining the database that is used for a variety of end points including our BI tool (Tableau)
- Tableau business visionary, developer, trainer and onboarding
- Project managing and gathering requirements on new projects that incorporate data driven decision making
- Quality assurance, user acceptance testing, solution delivery and change management
- Drive continuous improvement through identifying opportunities and implementation of best practice standards
- Database management and architecture
- Query building (MySQL) and data iteration
- Management, Sales, Customer Care and forecasting reporting
- Maintenance and development of VBA scripts utilising custom functions and reporting automation
- Supporting Salesforce data management and configuration
- Advanced Excel and Word – custom functions, VBA, pivot tables, formulas, charts and diagrams
- Database administration – MySQL, maintaining a rational database, query building, data iteration and data accuracy.
- Gathering end user requirements from all internal stakeholders
- Creation of management information reporting, including automation
- PHP scripts
- Google Sheets and Apps Scipt
- Tableau creation and administration
- Data aggregation
- Permission and user management
- Salesforce experience
- ETL experience
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Friday 20th December 2019