Business Development Manager (Legal Tech)
Red Marker is a global LegalTech pioneer, with offices in London, Sydney and New York, looking to appoint a specialist business developer to build its clientbase in the UK and Europe.
Red Marker software automates the review of clients’ marketing, advertising and communications, against regulatory, legal and business requirements. We help legal, compliance and marketing teams operating large regulated enterprises across a range of industries, by giving them access to the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning risk detection capability for advertising.
We are looking for a skilled business development professional who will be responsible for leading sales of Red Marker SAAS solution in the UK and Europe market. The role will provide an ideal development opportunity for someone looking to build on their legal tech knowledge and develop a profitable clientbase . Based amongst Sales leaders for other products in London Bridge in the office of Red Marker’s parent business Kaplan, , you will report to the Head of Sales & Partnerships for Red Marker who is based in Sydney,
As Business Development Manager for Red Marker, you will:
- Develop & manage the sales pipeline with a variety of opportunity and account sizes
- Own the client and the sale until revenue is realised
- Foster relationships with clients, Implementation Consultants, Engineering & Product Teams
- Provide input into product marketing, client presentations & pitch materials for the UK
- Strong track record in client acquisition and development
- Experience in selling Legal Tech software solutions to large-enterprise clients
- Experience with sales in financial services, legal, compliance or risk industries
- Qualification and/or training in sales and marketing
- Ability to communicate advanced concepts to clients clearly
- Willingness to work autonomously & flexibly in a rapid growth business
- Ability to travel occasionally (mainly domestic), for trade shows & client meetings
Red Marker is an exciting, high-growth business whose AI-powered solutions help businesses to automate time-consuming tasks and manage key areas of risk. As an employer, we can offer a great benefits package, an inclusive culture, which supports the personal, professional and academic development of our staff. If you've got the requisite skills and experience and this sounds like the kind of business where you think you would thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply with CV and cover letter by 12th June 2020.