Intern: Finance department
Finance department of Kia Motors Belgium is looking for an intern who would like learn and practice knowledge of Accounting & Tax, in an international environment.
• Support in accounting Month-End Closing
• Support of various tax declarations (VAT, Intrastat declarations, Corporate Income Tax, etc)
• Preparation of various reports for Accounting team
• Monthly reconciliations between transactions/GL accounts/Budget in Excel
• Support of the budget controlling team
• Translate documents from French/Dutch to English or vice versa
• Fluent in Dutch or French, strong knowledge of English (spoken)
• Studying (last year of) or obtained Bachelor's degree in Accounting-Tax or Accounting-Management
• Analytical mind, eager to learn, precision into work and working in detail
• Good computer skills (Excel, using advanced functions and formulas, PowerPoint), knowledge of SAP is an asset
• Good communication skills, Assertive, Team Player and Customer focused
• Period: Minimum 6 months (Start from end of May 2021)
· Due to actual regulation, home working is mandatory in Belgium. The candidate would start to work from home, with dedicated material provided by KIA, and as soon as possible the candidate would be able to come to our office.