The internship is offered directly by Kia Motors Europe GmbH, which is the European headquarter organization of Kia Motors Corporation (South Korea) responsible especially for sales, marketing and service. Though located in Frankfurt am Main / Germany, the working language of Kia Motors Europe GmbH is English.
The Intern Fleet & Used Car Performance will discover and work on topics connected to new car launches, to Residual Values and Total Cost of Ownership, to sales and stock management, to the used car program and to business digitalization.
Your Main Responsibilities / Tasks:
Assigned to strategic projects and processes linked to fleet and used car performance, supporting the Fleet and Used Car Management to deliver the different work streams.
- Sales management
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Participate at communication / discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Support documentations delivery
- Data gathering and analysis
- Ensure the integrity of data
- Produce ad hoc sales/business analysis
- Lead / support monitoring tools development
- Identify and produce relevant metrics
Your Profile / Qualification:
- Enrolled at a university in the upper levels of the educational curriculum ideally in Business Administration or Economics
- Strong interest in and passion for the automotive industry
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional European languages are a plus
- Very good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Enthusiast and open-minded team player with good interpersonal skills
- Results oriented and reliable, with strong analytical skills and presentation capacities
Formal Internship Details:
Applicants must be enrolled (in university). The position requires a minimum time commitment of six months. The internship will start ideally in September 2017.