Reporting to Head of Sales, the Fleet Manager is responsible for the growth and development of the fleet business in Belgium and Grand Duchess of Luxemburg.
- Strategic Direction for B2B Sales Performances, Planning and Coaching for Dealer Network & Direct Sales
- Short and Long Term Rentals, (White Label) Captive Coordination Re-marketing and Approved Used Car Program
- Responsible for F&UC Budgeting, Economical Forecasting, Policy, BTL Marketing Plan and P&L.
- Monitor the Fleet Dealer Performance
- Represents KIA on fleet events
- Internal monitoring processes: Supervise the Fleet CRM and administrative flow in fleet incentives, LTR & STR and diplomatic sales
- Supports the Fleet organization by providing correct & on-time reporting information within corporate standards & systems
Education: BA/MA degree in BA or Economics
Experience: Min. 5 years in a similar environment, preferably in the automotive industry
- Strong commercial feeling and network development skills
- Good organizational skills
- Pro-active – Problem solver - Negotiator
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Flexible and customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Trilingual (NL-FR-EN)
- Kia is a fast growing and ambitious international company.
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team!
- We offer a competitive salary.