The Team “Learning & Development” has 4 members. They belong to the sector „Human Resources & General Affairs “. As such, the team is responsible for the design, content and making available of structured Training and Development modules for the KIA employees in Europe.
Key Responsibilities include:
You will support Personnel and Organizational Development and, besides your everyday duties, you will be a part of the Learning and Development projects.
By your input and your expertise, you will contribute to the fine tuning of these development processes.
You will be responsible for planning and organizing a part of the training curriculum.
You will select external trainers and training venues.
You will do relevant content-developing and administrative activities.
You will be an active member of the On-boarding programs and (re)present the team and the contents in training events.
You will do the controlling and reporting of the success of our training systems in Europe and keep close contact to our HR departments all over Europe.
The Challenges: High – the Job is “great”.
1. You will lead your own projects to success. This is no dry rehearsal. You will coach some of the training events in person.
2. You are a lead thinker in HR trends and systems and you win by your inspiration and innovation.
3. You innovate and optimize existing processes. This is not merely some fancy polish!
- Academic degree in relevant subject such as Business Management/ Economics with HR specialization or Psychology plus solid practice in Adult Education
- Minimum 4 years of experience in "Learning and Development"
- Relevant experience in organizational and human resource development
- Fluent in English (Working language at Kia)
- Well-developed German language skills; additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding computer skills (MS-Office), especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Convincing (make that "exciting") ability to moderate and to present - where you are, you will be the feature of the event owing to your charisma. - You just know how to engage people.
- On the job, you convince with your solution-oriented thinking and approach, with your hands-on mentality, flexibility, team-orientation... You are a good, clear and honest communicator.
- Further IT knowledge in SAP/R3 and LMS