Purpose of the job
Coordinate Kia Motors Europe's (KME) business process improvement and development to support strategic objectives and targets to be achieved by Finance and Operations.
Finally a challenge that matches your strengths.
- To review and analyse business processes for KME and its subsidiaries and identify solutions to promote effective and efficient operations through standardization, improvement and simplification
- To review and develop KME accounting policies (Financial, Management, and Consolidation (IFRS)) and posting rules, closing procedures etc.
- To review business processes for KME and ensure best practice is followed for all finance related areas, e.g. Incentive management process, pricing management process, business planning process etc
- To support ERP improvements for KME and its subsidiaries from Finance perspectives and to ensure successful implementation where participated in
- To liaise with other functions where appropriate on ERP development and process issues to ensure consistent and optimized approach
- To ensure ERP process and functionality harmonization across KME Entities
- To develop and maintain a business warehouse for KME and its subsidiaries
- To perform the change management to reflect improvements and changes into routine business at KME and subsidiaries’ level by providing general guidance and training support
- Ad hoc reports and projects in Finance Area
- Ad hoc reviews of KME processes and its subsidiaries’ ones
- Degree in Finance or Business preferred and additional professional financial qualification preferred
- At least 4 years of experiences in accounting and controlling areas in international sales and marketing organisation
- Process & system Implementation Experience preferred
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting framework and application
- SAP Experience (FI/CO modules at least)
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skill
- MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)