Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as
Manager Compensation and Benefits (m/f)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/M., Germany
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support on everything that has to do with reward management.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute
- A competitive compensation package; Systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and many more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. You will lead your own projects. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You innovate and optimize existing processes. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You easily build networks with HR professionals and line management alike. You will find simple and compelling arguments to support your ideas.
You have the spirit that makes us successful:
You are +++ an Optimist +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
This Expert role is part of the „Human Resources” division.
You will drive the development of a business relevant and motivating reward management framework including policies and tools that shape our compensation strategy in Europe.
Your key contribution is to:
o Recommend a business relevant and motivational Reward Management Framework and lead its implementation for salaried and non-union employees (500-1500) across Europe.
- Define and improve key C&B processes and policies:
- Monitor competitive trends and evaluate alternatives and costs. Conduct salary analysis against external benchmark data.
- Develop salary policies and benefit programs, including Mobility aspects.
- Conduct regular grading of executive positions and functional heads throughout European subsidiaries.
- Monitor the effectiveness of compensation and benefits processes (e.g. bonus and merit) and recommend impactful and cost effective modifications.
- Negotiate agreements with external benefit providers and provide technical back up to collective labor matters.
- Approve and supportremuneration actions for key Executive and Senior Management positions in Europe.
o Work closely with Affiliate Heads of HR and our Global Headquarter in Korea in building consensus and gaining relevant approvals.
You will bring with you:
- Academic degree in relevant subject such as Business Management/ Economics and HR specialization;
- Minimum 6 years of experience. Possibly in Reward Management with generalist HR exposure;
- Fluent English (Working language at Kia);
- Previous experience in international environment;
- Well-developed German language skills;
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel;