Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in HR and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
To develop and lead attractive European compensation and benefits programs to support business needs, ensure internal and external equity and to attract & retain the best talents. (14 subsidiaries in Europe).
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure the implementation of corporate pay philosophy: pay for performance (Salary Review + design of Variable Pay scheme),
- Lead all aspects of the European compensation programs in the organization, including processes like: compensation planning, annual salary review, management incentive bonus or variable pay scheme development,
- Monitor effectiveness of compensation processes (e.g. bonus or salary review) and recommend effective improvements when necessary,
- Determine the Executives compensation strategy in Europe,
- Conduct salary analysis against external benchmark data and participate in external salary surveys,
- Conduct regular grading of Executive positions and functional heads throughout European subsidiaries and advise on proper grading of employees below Executive level,
- Develop and recommend attractive benefit programs for countries in Europe (Pension scheme, Medical Care, Company cars, etc.),
- Closely monitor the European market trends, constantly improve the effectiveness of the Compensation & Benefits system, and interact with main stakeholders on the major changes and surging trends in Europe,
- Prepare communications to employees in KME HQ about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures as well as share best practices with the markets,
- Provide advice & support to Heads of HR, business leaders and key stakeholders in Europe.
- Being fluent in English (written and spoken) is a must, additional languages are a plus,
- Min. 5 years within C&B area,
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, etc.,
- Ideally CCP certification,
- Korn-Ferry evaluation certification,
- In-depth knowledge of compensation and benefits policies and practice with applicable aspects on EU laws,
- Communicative and responsive,
- Self-motivated and well organized,
- Strong and proven analytical skills,
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint),
- Networking and Influencing skills,
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.