Customer Relations is reporting the Head of Aftersales, and is responsible for the coordination and management of the KMB Customer Relations functions. This for all departments (aftersales , sales, product).
Customer Relations makes sure that all customer inquiries or complaints are registered, delegated, coordinated , solved and/or responded within a minimal amount of time. This in cooperation with the Kia Contact Center, the Kia dealer network and the KMB internal departments.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Daily Handling of customer contacts :
o CR will monitor and follow the daily handling of customer inquiries by the contact center, and make sure every case is handled (phone and email).
o Provide assistance and guidance to the call agents where needed.
o Handle complex cases in 2nd line, directly with dealers and internal departments
o Coordinate the handling of all cases with legal implication (experts, lawyers)
o Receive customers directly when they present themselves at KMB reception
- Replacement cars
o Approve the extention request of Kia Assistance rental cars
o Manage the fleet of 2 KMB courtesy vehicles
o Decide on external renting of courtesy vehicles for particular cases
o Monitor , report and administer these 3 types of replacement cars.
- CR Management:
o Analyse and monitor the monthly reporting provided by the Contact Center
o Manage the procedures and processes used as guidance by the Contact Center
o Strive for continuous improvements in the service provided by the Contact Center
o Hold weekly internal meetings with technical team on open customer cases / courtcases
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Experience in similar function , but not necessarily in automotive.
- Representative and very customer minded
- Able to coordinate and manage an external team
- Hands-on and autonomous nature and attitude
- Challenge existing programs and processes
- Fluent in languages French, Dutch and English, with excellent writing skills in French and Dutch
- Willing to learn CR –specific systems (Siebel)
- A fast growing and ambitious international company
- A challenge to a very interesting and varied role, highly autonomous and with real responsibilities
- An attractive salary package, pension plan, health insurance…