Overall Purpose of job
The Data Strategy function provides the infrastructure /support to enable CRM and data systems solutions across KMUK. It supports KMUK departments with managing data usage and processes, linking projects with other systems and areas of the business, building framework into tasks and recommending, specifying and gathering requirements for improved systems or ways of working.
The Business Analyst will support business improvement activities that:
- Improve service to dealers
- Enhance the efficiency of KMUK
- Reduce single point of failure
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Collect, manage and present data for improvement activities
- Complete project documentation and reports
- Join and contribute in cross functional project teams
- Support projects with subject knowledge
- Identify and suggest opportunities for business improvement
- Communicate achievements and share best practice
Proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to work independently, to drive change and to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people across the KMUK organisation.
Logical and objective, with the ability to translate data and feedback into results and process.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interest in the automotive industry in the UK.
Excellent understanding of IT.
Studying a degree in a business related subject
Closing Date for Applications: 26th November 2017