The European Headquarters for KIA Motors is situated in the heart of the vibrant and international metropolis Frankfurt am Main and accommodates the all new State-Of-The-Art Design Department.
The Design Center is working under the guidance of Mr. Peter Schreyer and Mr. Gregory Guillaume on concept cars, which are presented on all big international shows as well as on production cars. Now, the Design Studio is looking for a gifted Visualization Specialist that bring our design ideas to life with his/her creative skills.
- Preparation of 3D CAD data to create VR presentations in VRED or Unreal Engine
- Presentation of 2D, 3D CAD and VR data on Powerwall and HTC Vive
- Concept development, image ideation, realization and composition of photorealistic
- Preferred toolset: Alias, Maya, VRED, AfterEffects, Nuke, Substance
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in Automotive Design
- Ability to carry out VR-Presentations
- Ability to work with surface and scan data to create photorealistic VR presentations
- Very good English skills (written & spoken), German desired
- Passion for new technologies and the latest VR presentation techniques
- You are a team player