Overall Purpose of job
Support the Commercial Programmes Manager in the generation of quarterly and annual incentive programmes. Manage the creation of detailed costings enabling Kia Motors (UK) Ltd (KMUK) to plan incentive spend accurately and with aligned assumptions across the organisation. Control actual performance of our incentives campaign versus approved plans. Provide analysis and recommendations on Kia’s Commercial Programmes.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Key member of the Commercial Programmes team, with the specific responsibility of modelling and controlling the substantial KMUK incentive spend across all distribution channels
- Work alongside other members of the Commercial, Finance and Sales departments to identify and implement agreed methodologies and assumptions
- Consolidate the quarterly incentive actuals and ensure the quality of the data to accurately calculate and reforecast the quarterly incentive spend
- Manage ad-hoc programme enhancements, ensuring they are fully costed, documented and implemented, including programmes than entail manual validation of dealer claims
Work closely with Hyundai Capital to validate and analyse finance costs on an ongoing basis
Active involvement in presentation to Senior Management of team’s analysis and recommendations
- Facilitate the communication of the programmes to the dealer network and wider public through dealer communication, quarterly programmes guides and efficient communication with internal stakeholders
- Input into Kia Motors Europe’s annual Business Planning and Quarterly Proposal processes
- Work with other member of the Programmes team and with the Marketing Product team to coordinate the monthly review of competitor activities and of Kia’s relative competitive position. This includes Price Tracking Reports, competitor benchmarks as well as PCP/PCH benchmark
- Engage with the Finance department, field team and the dealer network over payment issues as required.
Educated to degree level or Graduate calibre desirable
- Analytical experience and experience of handling complex data, including excellent Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong attention to numerical accuracy
- Able to explain complex commercial and financial scenarios
Able to demonstrate a proactive approach
- Experience of being able to manage cross-company projects to a high standard.