Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager (M/F/D) Used Car & Residual Values
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support on everything that has to do with reward management.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Sales and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
Before the launch of a model:
- Coordinate internal activities with other departments during dedicated events like Launch Committees
- Conduct Residual value consulting for new product launches with central coordination between RV consultants and respective Kia markets to improve RV level of new model introductions
- Coordinate launch events like Media launch and European test drives or other special international events like exclusive product preview or branch events
- Secure and track that standards and methods are applied by National Sales Companies with the national Residual Value influencers to maximize the Residual Values set-up at launch
After the launch of a model:
- Track and analyse Residual values and Total Cost of Ownership with frequent reports thanks to big data tools and different sources, be able to anticipate changes, alert the top management on risk
- Coordinate National Sales Companies activities and support their maturity increase on the Residual Value strategic topic
- Manage the Residual Value internal and external community to collect and share best practices
- Report Used Car sales and stock on a regular basis, then estimate the impact on Residual Values
- Collect intel about other brand developments in order to foresee changes
- Report on a regular basis about trends, market visits and business meetings to the top management
Back office assignments:
- Administration of European Framework agreements with suppliers.
- University degree - ideally in Business administration
- Minimum of 4 years experience in automotive, preferably in Used Car business
- Comprehensive understanding of the Fleet and Remarketing business, Residual value management and automotive products with sales experience
- Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), sense of digital/online business/big data
- Sales expertise and good communication skills
- Ability to plan and the capability to deliver within deadlines
- Dynamic, self-motivated with great level of originality
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.