Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Digital Experience Platforms (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Lead Pan-European digital platforms user experience, content and business functionalities development and evolution, including
- Corporate and dealer website design, customer journey, functionalities/tools and content
- Targeting, lead management and platform personalization
- Research, tracking/analytics, user interface & user experience analysis, customer journey surveys, big data and KPI measurement and visualization
- Search engine optimization
- Oversee & steer development/relaunch and roll out of automotive marketing/business, CRM, sales and after-sales functionalities
- Lead ongoing user experience, functional platform evolution (requirements gathering, central development and market roll outs, agile development)
- Ensure structural & processual front-end performance/usability, quality assurance and legal compliance
- Enhance customer experience on the platform
- Manage and control budget and central service providers
- Support, consult & govern EU markets on functional requirements, projects and platform front-end improvements
- Steer, coordinate and support multiple company stakeholders (management, marketing, sales, after-sales, HR, IT, markets) on projects and requirements
- Introduce and govern functional and process improvements and set up front-end guidelines with service providers, markets and internal stakeholders
- Ensure brand & CI alignment, creative excellence, usability and conversion
- Develop, coordinate, share and implement best practices
- Core contributor to Kia’s Pan-European digital channels, platforms and digital business innovation
- University degree - ideally in Economics, E-Business or New Media with Economics/IT focus
- Minimum 6 years' experience in management and development of large internet systems and related functionalities in automotive as well as in project management with at least 2 years experience in agile project management & development methods
- Solid experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics and Target or comparable large content management systems and suites
- Solid experience in working in an international environment and with multiple interfaces (company departments & management, subsidiaries, internal and external service providers)
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Ability to assess and define business requirements and transfer them into technical, functional and structural solutions
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (main language: English; other languages as advantage)
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural/multi-stakeholder and quickly developing environment
- High motivation to contribute to evolving the Pan-European corporate and dealer websites, as well as future digital business market places
- Highly performance and results oriented
- Power of persuasion
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.