Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
- KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia.
Become part of our Kia family and:
- Gain invaluable work experience in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and professional working environment
- Develop the skills you have gained at university
- Work and exchange ideas in a dynamic international environment, about 40 different nationalities are currently working at Kia Motors Europe
- Enjoy a fully integration into our company (On-boarding events, Intern networking, After Work Kia events)
- Enjoy a fair compensation
- Enjoy free Korean and Western lunch in our excellent company canteen
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in all departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern (m/f/d) @ the Kia Motors European HQ
In one of the following departments:
You move fast and you are willing to learn in one of the most exciting roles in the automotive industry?
Depending on your degree subject and current vacancies in our departments, you can be involved in a broad range of activities in one of our teams.
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole time period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Motors Europe and familiarise yourself with your topic.
- Coordinate and execute your own projects in cooperation with your line manager
- Ad hoc project support and administrative duties such as creating presentations, meeting minutes and setup
- Collect, integrate and validate data from various internal corporate sources for insight generation
- Conduct research tasks for any departmental activities
- Team work and communication are important to you, you are open to other perspectives and you are determined to gain the best results as a team
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- You have good Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in English; any other additional language is an advantage but not necessary
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.