Hyundai Motor Group's mission 'To become a lifetime partner beyond automotive' represents our commitment to highest customer satisfaction as well as our focus on the qualitative grow of the entire organization. Our business structure generates synergies among business sectors – from automotive to steel, construction and finance – and creates new customer experiences. For the next chapter, Design is an important part of our strategy. It will shape our future by taking a leading role in fostering creativity and innovation.
For this fascinating journey we offer an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Design Strategy (M/F/D)
in our Global Design Management Team at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
You will join the Global Design Management Team of Hyundai Motor Group, working under direct guidance of the President & Head of Design Management. As part of an international working force with offices in Korea and Germany you will be based in the European Headquarters, situated in the heart of the vibrant and international metropolis Frankfurt am Main.
With your experience in the field of design, concept & strategy, you contribute to the future strategic direction of the organization, initiating a design driven culture inside Hyundai Motor Group.
You will be in close contact with innovation driven departments as well as creative forces inside the whole organization.
- Closely working with the President & Head of Design Management
- Initiating a design driven culture throughout the Hyundai Motor Group. Shaping the future through creative thinking and the development of strategic innovations and implementation within the organization
- Development of strategic parameters for future products, services and brand experiences in close cooperation with Design and future oriented departments
- Initiation, overseeing and steering of global strategic projects in close cooperation with global partners in & outside the Hyundai Motor Group
- Synchronization of activities with relevant departments within the Hyundai Motor Group
- Steering of communication activities and development of speeches and lectures
- University degree in design or other creative areas
- Long-term experience in the field of design, concept & strategy development and business innovations
- Experience in project leading
- Distinctive sense of aesthetics and design combined with strong conceptual abilities and understanding of brand building
- Good knowledge of design and presentation relevant software
- Open-minded personality with intercultural understanding and hands-on mentality
- Team player with good communication & networking skills
- Flexible and motivated to work in an international environment, flexibility to travel overseas
- Fluent in English, knowledge in Korean is appreciated
If you’re interested to become part of our team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you. For a complete application please upload your Portfolio as 'reference upload'.