Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager (M/F/D) Production Management
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Business Strategy and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Analyze regional demand plan mix variations and propose to manger reconciliation plans to ensure proper supply to the different regions
- Update all stakeholders with the latest regional production status by models and Engine/TM mix
- Daily communicate with Kia Motors Slovakia (KMS) Production management team to align the volume plan of RHQ & production constraint issues
- Support manager to prepare a monthly regional production allocation plan accurately
- Plan effective run-out volume of runout models with close communication between KMS & RHQs.
- Review and analyze the new entry markets to setup corporate processes and production operation requirements.
- Propose improvements of KMS production planning framework
- Support manager to plan Europe long-term production strategy for KMS models
- Manage project documentation, changes of plan and propose next developments
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure milestones will be reached and involve managers to facilitate issues for urgent deliveries
- Continually update manager on the latest KMS status and issue reports to suit relevant stage
- Support manager to coordinate the regional strategy meetings on time
- Organize reports/dashboards distribution to managers and main stakeholders and ensure that main KPI's are up to date accurately
- Be able to use the corporate systems and to create ad-hoc query when it needed.
- Master degree or equivalent (ideally in Economics, Business Management or Industrial Engineering)
- Minimum 4 years’ professional experience in automotive industry, preferably in Production Planning, Supply Chain Management or Business Planning area
- Keen knowledge and understanding of production planning and business processes in automotive industry
- Good project management and strong analytical skills with numerical data
- Able to manage multiple and varied tasks effectively
- Excellent computer tool skills (MS-Office, especially excellent expertise of Excel such as macros, pivot, use of complex spreadsheets)
- Excellent communicator at all levels in international organization
- Supremely flexible, adaptable and able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Good team player, interpersonal skills, open minded, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Superb verbal and written English communication skills (main language: English; other languages as advantage).
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.