We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Sales Strategy (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Sales and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Coordinate the sales reporting to our markets and the management of Kia Motors Corporate (KMC) and Kia Motors Europe (KME)
- Create management summaries based on collected and aggregated business data
- Implement the sales strategy
- Set-up, manage and support Task Force Teams (TFT) for special projects and participate in TFT’s representing the sales department
- Advise and steer top management with ideas to achieve future Sales targets
- Generate and analyse ad hoc sales analyses as run out phases, ramp up or model performance
- Coordinate the monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasting process as well as ad-hoc reporting to KMC
- Improve the quality of the KME (sales) business by identifying improvement areas and co-developing short-/ mid-term actions plans
- Coordinate and improve the annual business plan process of distributors
- Actively support cross departmental activities
- Support the Business review process for our subsidiaries and distributors
- Coordinate the monthly business meeting process
- Prepare management presentations
- Propose process improvement (reduce complexity, improve quality)
- Support meetings between managing directors and presidents as well as managing directors and distributors
- University degree
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in automotive business as well as experience in sales and preferably marketing
- Experience of managing across different markets or as a minimum experience in local subsidiary/distributor operations
- Experience in project management and leadership and as a plus experience in start up projects
- Comprehensive understanding of the national sales companies (NSC) business, with a focus on sales and marketing
- Outstanding computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Great planner with the capability to deliver within deadlines
- Excellent communicator at all levels in the organisation
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Very flexible, adaptable and able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Ability to manage and defuse organisational conflict
- Self-motivated with meticulous planning and organisation
- Consistently demonstrates the highest levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (main language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.