Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Learning & Development, temporary contract for 18 months
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support on everything that has to do with Learning & Development.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Customer Quality and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Support on ensuring that the commercial Kia Sales Academy is a class leading programme providing a high level of professionalism for all dealer employees (Sales and After sales non-technical) in terms of commercial competency skills and product knowledge
- Monitor Kia Dealer Academy (KDA) and support markets in optimizing their Learning & Development (L&D) activities and incorporate into the annual Business Planning (BP) process
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual reporting of performance against objectives with targeted action plans for improvements via KDA and NSC BP plans
- Monitor the effective use of KDA system across markets
- Report Kia Motors Europe (KME) Internal training data from KDA to L&D Manager on monthly basis
- Prepare action plan on monthly basis and support markets on implementing KDA on dealer’s end
- Implement course mapping and maintain KDA with up to date offline & online courses
- Provide back office support / IT troubleshooting directly to markets with collaboration from KME IT
- Ad-hoc data analysis
- You have an university degree, ideally in Learning & Development or IT
- Your LMS experiences are a plus
- You have excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- You are team oriented and a team player
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills and are working result oriented
- Besides you have excellent English skills (in verbal and written form), other European languages are an advantage
- You are known for your precision and accuracy in the working environment
- The following adjectives describe you to the point: self-confident and self-motivating, positive thinking, flexible and able to adapt in a multicultural and quick developing environment
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.