Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Business Strategy
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents about 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages Strategic Topics as well as the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries, for which you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Business Strategy and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
Analyze and create insights for two data-driven, critical management agenda topics:
(1) Car Sharing data analytics:
- Guide and support IT provider in enhancing infrastructure to gather relevant data from our newly launched Car Sharing business
- Build up and drive data analytics / insight generation from car sharing business
- Identify potential data monetization business cases in collaboration with our Telematics team
- Support in the further expansion and roll-out of our Car Sharing business across Europe
(2) CO2 analytics:
- Monitor and identify potential key issues Kia faces on registered cars to meet CO2 targets
- Identify, create and evaluate different scenarios to meet CO2 compliance
- Guide and support our IT service provider in developing and enhancing a CO2 monitoring and simulation tool
- Liaise and align with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. with Marketing for product specifications, Finance for profitability, Markets for sales potentials, Legal for compliance, IT for tool solutions)
- Master degree or equivalent in quant-driven major (e.g. math, physics, engineering, economics)
- Working experience in quant-/ analytics driven subjects, preferably in automotive industry
- Highly passionate about solving analytical problems
- Advanced IT skills (complex spreadsheets in Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, databases / SQL as a plus)
- Enjoying communication and creating alignment between various levels and across different functions in the organization
- Experienced in project management
- Driven team player, result-oriented and supportive
- Fluent in English
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.