Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Warranty Specialist (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in After Sales and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Analyse upcoming technical concerns
- Identify potential for alternative repair methodologies by cooperating closely with the technical hotline
- Evaluate Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) and modify prior to release (if required) to make sure TSBs are self-explanatory.
- Process Prior Work Approvals (PWA) for warranty claims
- Measure claim quality of dealers and distributors all over Europe
- Measure hotline case quality of all dealers in Europe
- Conduct warranty audits
- Carry out warranty trainings
- Update the warranty guideline
- Analyse the warranty administration system and support system improvement
- Support warranty cost controlling
- Process requests for warranty labour rate requests
- Graduated from a technical/engineering school or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the automotive industry
- A deep understanding of vehicle diagnosis repair processes (including electrified vehicle technology)
- Excellent English skills (in verbal and written form)
- Good analytical skills with the ability to check quality of data material
- Advanced skills in MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Interest in new vehicle technologies (EV) and telematics
- Quick intellectual grasp, flexibilty and the ability to adapt in a multicultural and rapidly developing environment
- Problem solving and result orientated
- You are a team player and interested in travelling for your job as well
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.