Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager (M/F/D) Digital Experience Platforms
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Develop creative and engaging Automotive website content for cars and services, brand and corporate themes (e.g. product experience and information for new car launches, awards, technical car specifications, model year updates)
- Manage Car Configurator Assets Development and Rollout to markets (3D assets, images, colors, copy for cars, features and accessories)
- Manage ongoing maintenance and updates of website content and assets (central development and market roll outs)
- Ensure user experience and creative excellence of design and copywriting, as well as brand & corporate identity/design.
- Ensure search engine optimization, quality assurance and legal compliance of content
- Liaise with multiple company stakeholders for approvals and alignment (e.g. product managers, campaigns team, PR, customer quality, Aftersales/Service Marketing, Sales/Fleet teams)
- Coordinate external agencies (3D asset production agencies, campaign/content agencies, website agencies)
- Set up and evolve content guidelines and processes for agencies, markets and internal stakeholders
- Collect, share and implement best practices
- Studies in Economics, Marketing, E-Business or New Media with Economics/IT Focus
- Minimum 3 years experience in website content development and user experience with minimum 2 years experience in project management for Automotive websites
- Experience in working with content management systems and other tools, dynamic marketing in an international environment and with multiple interfaces (company departments & management, subsidiaries, internal and external service providers)
- Experience in multi-market website content management and rollouts
- Ability to assess and define business requirements and transfer them into qualitative and engaging content and assets
- Understanding of the concepts & functional aspects (design, structure, use cases, usability, customer journey, conversion) of digital interfaces
- Ability to adapt in a multicultural/multi-stakeholder and fast developing environment
- International work experience is a plus
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Very good written and spoken English, additional languages are an advantage
- High-performance, results oriented and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and the ability to adapt in a multicultural and quick developing environment
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.