Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Trade Finance
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Finance and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Processing of trade finance products (letter of credit, d/a, bank guarantee, documents verification, processing payments)
- Validation and pre-posting of purchase/sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of finance reports and analysis
- Cooperation with the distributors and European subsidiaries
- Adapt procedures and techniques to meet more complex requirements
- Participation in various projects within the Finance department
- Assisting CFO (preparation of workshops/general meeting, general administration/clerical support including photocopying, mail-outs and filing)
- Degree in Finance and/or a Business Administration with appropriate additional training
- At least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in Finance department
- Basic understanding of accounting/treasury processes and procedures
- Ideally, experience with export/import regulations and requirements
- Outstanding computer skills above all MS-Office package. Experience with ERP System (SAP) preferable
- Preparation of procedures, manuals, meeting presentations preferable
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and quickly developing environment
- Capable to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent English and German language skills
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.