Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Accounting
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Please note that this is a part-time position with a temporary contract for 12 months. There is the option to prolong the contract for another 12 months afterwards.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Finance and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Processing of SAP workflow items and follow-up on parked items
- Record of accounts payable in SAP with regards to HGB
- Follow-up on blocked invoices and due date management
- Check and record Travel Expense (TER) and Business Expenses (BER) with regards to local GAAP and KIA Motors Europe GmbH policy compliance
- Booking of certain accounts receivable in SAP
- Clearing of accounts in SAP
- Maintenance of vendor and customer master data (SAP)
- Preparation of various statistical reports (e.g. Z5a, Kuenstlersozialkasse, etc.)
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Assistance in miscellaneous accounting projects
- Trained in Finance/Accounting, post graduate qualification in Accounting preferred
- At least two years hands on experience within Accounts Payable and Receivable, account reconciliations, prepayments, query resolution within reconciliations
- Technical accounting background in HGB
- Very good knowledge of SAP-FI and Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluent in English and German
- Extremely accurate
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.