Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Accounting
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Please note that this is a part-time position with a temporary contract for 12 months. There is the option to prolong the contract for another 12 months afterwards.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Finance and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Processing of SAP workflow items and follow-up on parked items
- Record of accounts payable in SAP with regards to HGB
- Follow-up on blocked invoices and due date management
- Check and record Travel Expense (TER) and Business Expenses (BER) with regards to local GAAP and KIA Motors Europe GmbH policy compliance
- Booking of certain accounts receivable in SAP
- Clearing of accounts in SAP
- Maintenance of vendor and customer master data (SAP)
- Preparation of various statistical reports (e.g. Z5a, Kuenstlersozialkasse, etc.)
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Assistance in miscellaneous accounting projects
- Trained in Finance/Accounting, post graduate qualification in Accounting preferred
- At least two years hands on experience within Accounts Payable and Receivable, account reconciliations, prepayments, query resolution within reconciliations
- Technical accounting background in HGB
- Very good knowledge of SAP-FI and Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluent in English and German
- Extremely accurate
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.