Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Controlling
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Finance and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Support monthly management P&L report and analysis for Kia Motors Europe Regional Headquarters (KME RHQ) profit management
- Facilitate annual business plan (BP & OP) and periodic forecasts for KME RHQ and its subsidiaries
- Support monthly P&L forecast and month-end sales pre-closing report
- Assist in preparing finance workshops for the European as well as the Korean HQs
- Maintain management accounting data of group ERP system
- Support change management projects for the closing and profit management
- Ad hoc various analyses and report in KME RHQ profit management area
- University degree in business administration or accounting/controlling
- Minimum 2-3 years' relevant professional experience
- Work experience in an international environment – automotive sector is an advantage
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to mass data
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package. SAP FI/CO knowledge is an advantage
- Be accurate and timely responsive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and flexibility in a multicultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Knowledge of Korean and/or German is an advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.