Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Controlling
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Finance and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Support monthly management P&L report and analysis for Kia Motors Europe Regional Headquarters (KME RHQ) profit management
- Facilitate annual business plan (BP & OP) and periodic forecasts for KME RHQ and its subsidiaries
- Support monthly P&L forecast and month-end sales pre-closing report
- Assist in preparing finance workshops for the European as well as the Korean HQs
- Maintain management accounting data of group ERP system
- Support change management projects for the closing and profit management
- Ad hoc various analyses and report in KME RHQ profit management area
- University degree in business administration or accounting/controlling
- Minimum 2-3 years' relevant professional experience
- Work experience in an international environment – automotive sector is an advantage
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to mass data
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package. SAP FI/CO knowledge is an advantage
- Be accurate and timely responsive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and flexibility in a multicultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Knowledge of Korean and/or German is an advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.