Join an Automotive Manufacturer of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Budget & General Affairs
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Design Centre and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Plan the budget and prepare regular reports on running costs, projects, investments and office budgets
- Prepare overview lists for budgeting, expense forecasts as well as accrual lists
- Prepare financials for investments, coordinate with Korea
- Carry out the monthly and the year-end closing for running costs, design project costs and investments
- Work closely together with the finance department with regards to payments and timing
- Perform daily clerical and administrative duties to support the operation of our daily business
- Organize and administer business trips and act as contact person for Motor Shows (taking care of travel arrangements such as booking flights, hotel reservations)
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Support the general project administration
- Support for Korean exchange designers and modellers
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an administrative role, preferably in international environment
- Good understanding in accounting, basic knowledge of automotive industry
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to mass data
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package
- Be accurate and timely responsive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and flexibility in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English and Korean (knowledge of German is an advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.