We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager (M/F/D) eCommerce & Digital Marketing
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Aftersales and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Lead the implementation of the Pan-European eCommerce strategy to drive the overall Aftersales business
- Closely collaborate with European subsidiaries and internal interfaces such as IT
- Manage consultancies, agencies and other external suppliers as of need to ensure leading online sales processes and fulfillment to end customer
- Develop new online sales channels and marketplaces and build strong relationships with online vendors on strategic and operational levels considering all business areas from marketing, legal, accounting and logistics
- Manage the Pan-European product portfolio offered online including content requirements for the various channels
- Introduce a category management framework and tools to manage product & pricing across markets
- Create guidelines for markets & dealers to assure brand-lead customer experience
- Develop & steer customer centric insights and performance management across all digital sales channels and continuously optimize overall eCommerce approach
- Build and evolve a reporting system to inform the business and also optimize our eCommerce approach
- Integrate and handle web analytical packages of online vendors, suppliers, etc. and internal tools
- Translate data into clear, actionable insights & propose and implement improvements including campaigning
- Assure constant management reporting on status quo
- Manage centrally developed digital campaign support and steer content development & search activities
- Identify need for content requirements for product & services and assure development in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external support services
- Develop and evolve Pan-European search strategy & plan ready for local implementation involving digital vendors (Google, Amazon, etc.) and media agencies
- Define and lead always on and 1:1 campaigning approach to support the Aftersales business online and ensure appropriate content and media invest
- University degree, ideally master’s degree in eCommerce, IT/Digital Business and Marketing
- Minimum 6 years' experience in eCommerce and digital marketing
- Strong digital marketing expertise beyond eCommerce including Search, SEO, Programmatic & Affiliates
- Commercial mindset, linking recommendations to business objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding computer skills above all MS-Office package. Ideally basic understanding of web & app development
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Good interpersonal skills, open minded and excellent communicator at all levels in organisation
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (main language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.