Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager (M/F/D) eCommerce & Digital Marketing
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in After Sales and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
- Lead the implementation of the Pan-European eCommerce strategy to drive the overall Aftersales business
- Closely collaborate with European subsidiaries and internal interfaces such as IT
- Manage consultancies, agencies and other external suppliers as of need to ensure leading online sales processes and fulfillment to end customer
- Develop new online sales channels and marketplaces and build strong relationships with online vendors on strategic and operational levels considering all business areas from marketing, legal, accounting and logistics
- Manage the Pan-European product portfolio offered online including content requirements for the various channels
- Introduce a category management framework and tools to manage product & pricing across markets
- Create guidelines for markets & dealers to assure brand-lead customer experience
- Develop & steer customer centric insights and performance management across all digital sales channels and continuously optimize overall eCommerce approach
- Build and evolve a reporting system to inform the business and also optimize our eCommerce approach
- Integrate and handle web analytical packages of online vendors, suppliers, etc. and internal tools
- Translate data into clear, actionable insights & propose and implement improvements including campaigning
- Assure constant management reporting on status quo
- Manage centrally developed digital campaign support and steer content development & search activities
- Identify need for content requirements for product & services and assure development in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external support services
- Develop and evolve Pan-European search strategy & plan ready for local implementation involving digital vendors (Google, Amazon, etc.) and media agencies
- Define and lead always on and 1:1 campaigning approach to support the Aftersales business online and ensure appropriate content and media invest
- University degree, ideally master’s degree in eCommerce, IT/Digital Business and Marketing
- Minimum 6 years' experience in eCommerce and digital marketing
- Strong digital marketing expertise beyond eCommerce including Search, SEO, Programmatic & Affiliates
- Commercial mindset, linking recommendations to business objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding computer skills above all MS-Office package. Ideally basic understanding of web & app development
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Good interpersonal skills, open minded and excellent communicator at all levels in organisation
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (main language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.