Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist (M/F/D) Human Resources, temporary contract for 18 months
at the KIA Motors Europe Regional Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
- KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in HR and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
Payroll & Compensation
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Compilation of payroll documents, preparation and input into the system for Kia Motors Europe for monthly payroll in processed service
- Ensure quality processes in the area of payroll, social security/social benefits (life insurance, medical insurance, pension plan, work accident insurance) and tax systems
- Proper filing of payroll documents according to legal requirements (e.g. tax cards)
- Correct invoicing, cross-charge, and time recording needed for payroll per served entity. Support further service agreements and transfer pricing documentation for HR
HR Business Partner
- Take over responsibility to fill out & update a variety of documents (e.g. job descriptions, policies, employee manual, etc.)
- Handle the general HR operation (changes in working hours, maternity/parental leave, terminations, preparation of work contracts and reference letters, maintaining personnel files, etc.)
- Support foreign employees on issues related to residence/work permit, social insurance and taxation
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Cooperate with other employees of the company in such a way as allow for a smooth information flow and a good collaboration in general
- Develop and implement a recruiting and hiring policy together with HR manager
- Ensure a structured and standardized recruiting/interviewing and hiring process with advanced quality measurement
- Ensure hired personnel is developed and trained and compensation and benefits are in line with the market conditions of comparable companies
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position (HR Generalist / Payroll), preferably in an international environment
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Working knowledge of ADP Loga and SAP
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Fluent in English & German (written & spoken)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.