Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager (M/F/D) Pricing Tool Developer
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Contribute to improve pricing ecosystem within Kia Motors Europe Regional Headquarters (KME RHQ)
- Update and maintain the developed and implemented Pricing Tool for KME and all-related markets
- The pricing tool commonly called “Price File” is used and shared within KME departments, with Markets (Subsidiaries and Distributors) and Kia Motors Corporation Headquarters (KMC HQ)
- Flexibility to adapt current code/tool to expand to further functionalities (e.g. handling of NEDC 2.0 to WLTP in regards to CO2 g/km emissions and tariffs)
- Support the pricing team in providing an optimized and automized tool that helps to define mid- and long-term pricing proposals for upcoming new models and ensures marketability and profitability of the project
- Develop the necessary additional support tools to further automatize the creation of reports for pricing decision process, to be shared between KME Subsidiaries / KME RHQ and KMC HQ in South Korea
- Develop the ongoing projects:
- Monthly/quarterly price tracking report, aggregating KME Markets' price positioning on given line-up
- Creating automated pricing template based on internal ordering specifications
- These IT-based tools should comply with the following:
- Easy to use from a user’s perspective without strong IT know-how (only Microsoft Office skills)
- Flexibility to update/rework the pricing ecosystem in order to adapt to changing market conditions (e.g. local taxation changes) and business requirements
- VBA development for Microsoft Excel
- University degree in technical fields such as IT Programming or IT-Engineering
- Minimum 2-4 years’ relevant work experience, ideally within the automotive industry
- Broad knowledge and experience in developing tools based on Excel (or other programs with similar capabilities and features) to support business requirements
- Strong working knowledge of VBA is a must, other programming languages are highly valued
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills to gather and interpret data to support key decisions
- Track record of successfully completed programming projects with a business perspective
- Experience and/or understanding of the automotive industry is an advantage
- High degree of organization and planning skill with a strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with people from a variety of European backgrounds
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Main Language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.