Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager (M/F/D) General Affairs & Facility Management
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in HR/GA and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Prepare the first draft of annual budget (OPEX - running costs, projects)
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of projects related to the budget of the coming year
- Obtaining offers for the budget
- After budget approval: ordering and billing of services
- Monitor, plan and manage documentation of the building and technical maintenance
- Coordinate the technical inspections/audits (TUEV) of the building and the technical facilities
- Prepare the first draft of the yearly ancillary costs
- Coordinate the development of projects, e.g. organization renovations, office removals and cost estimation / control and procurement
- Responsible for work safety (organize yearly work safety training and first aid helper, contact person to external work safety consultant, external office doctor)
- Responsible for management of the building systems:
- Building management system
- Access control system
- Perform ad hoc & various tasks.
- University degree in Engineering/Facility Management or related studies
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Facility Management or related business fields, e.g. electrical, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- Experience in interacting with service providers, public authorities and contractual partners
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Customer focused mind-set
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Autonomous functioning as well as capacity for teamwork
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and flexibility in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken), additional languages advantageous.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.