Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Team Assistant (M/F/D) Human Resources
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in HR and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
General Support of HR-Management (60%)
- Create various documents necessary to support HR business partners (e.g. internal approval, contract, confirmation, etc.)
- Keep personnel documentations and records in electronic and paper format in compliance with the policy
- Support interview process by scheduling and preparing the interview documents
- Coordinate the reimbursement of travel expenses for applicants and relocation expenses
- Create serial letters after annual salary review, promotion and bonus confirmation
- Support employees’ onboarding session by creating necessary handbooks
- Create job references (Arbeitszeugnisse)
- Manage and document employee absence, especially special leave/sickness
- Prepare monthly announcements (internal and European wide), maintain distribution lists
- Track usage of budget of HRM team to realize/optimize usage of confirmed budget for the team
- Support HR operation in managing employees' benefits (e.g. gym, job ticket, etc.)
- Update and publish HRM related information for employees (organizational chart, announcement, news, etc,)
SAP Finance Workflow (20%)
- Handle invoices in HR department (document and enter data into SAP finance system)
- Report accruals at the year end to the finance department
- Communication with the finance department
Assistant tasks for the HR Management & Director Corporate Functions (20%)
- Handle travel arrangements (including flight bookings/hotel reservations) for HR management and Director Corporate Functions
- Administer travel- and business expense reports for HR management and Director Corporate Functions
- Guest’s service – visit organisation including parking, etc.
- Commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor degree (major in HR / business administration)
- 1-2 years comparable work experience in an international environment
- Good computer skills (MS-Office), especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Autonomous functioning as well as capacity for teamwork
- Distinctive organisational skills
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and quick developing environment
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken), other languages advantageous
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.