Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern (M/F/D) Information Technology
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
- KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia.
Become part of our Kia family and:
- Gain invaluable work experience in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and professional working environment
- Develop the skills you have gained at university
- Work and exchange ideas in a dynamic international environment, about 40 different nationalities are currently working at Kia Motors Europe
- Enjoy a fully integration into our company (On-boarding events, Intern networking, After Work Kia events)
- Enjoy a fair compensation
- Enjoy free Korean and Western lunch in our excellent company canteen
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in IT department. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Motors Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
Your Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Help to coordinate the daily business and timely completion of IT service activity
- Support the team in administrative tasks (Expense Reports, Traveling Organization)
- Support the IT Team in development and translation tasks of IT Policy Handbook
- Support the team in inventory management process
- Receive, coordinate and communicate application related issues and request in ticket management system (IT Hotline)
- Take and resolve incoming queries and responsible for local call tracking and reporting.
Your Profile & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of IT/Computer Science
- Capable at analyzing problems and at communicating solutions and results
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.