Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager (M/F/D) Infotainment & Connected Car
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Develop proposals for Kia Motors Europe (KME) IVI (In Vehicle Infotainment) strategy
- Develop proposals for KME strategy for infotainment services and set up business cases, pricing schemes, etc.
- Support Connected Car manager in developing the necessary tools to create reports for Infotainment & Connectivity (including but not limited to KPI definition and implementation)
- Participate and support researches on future markets and trends (e.g. connectivity, cross industry opportunities, new tools)
- Participate and support in market researches focused on telematics and infotainment, auto shows, automotive periodicals and other automotive databases
- Support Connected Car Manager in preparing KME strategy for connected cars services and set up business cases, pricing schemes, etc. in the framework of the growing trends of electrification, autonomous driving and shared mobility
- Leverage connectivity to enhance existing touch points with customers (digitalization)
- Participate and support discussion on potential Connected cars Partnerships with third parties
- Collaborate with other regions within the Kia brand to create synergies and exchange knowledge (KMR, KMA, etc.)
- Attend workshops and conferences organized by suppliers, universities, expert organizations to be able to understand the latest trends for connected cars and technology
- Liaise with HMETC and Nam Yang R&D, KMC OPST and suppliers to implement the strategy of KME on above mentioned topics
- University degree in Business or Economics, with a focus on Marketing
- Technical degrees in Science or Engineering will also be considered along with relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant pan-European work experience within the automotive industry with specific experience in the Product Marketing & Product Management area
- Familiarity with automotive market analysis tools like JATO, TNS PromoCar, Polk’s Road to Data, New Car Buyers Survey (NCBS), etc.
- Experience in connectivity, autonomous driving, mobility services, and electrification is a plus
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills to gather and interpret data to support key decisions
- Outstanding computer skills above all MS-Office package: excellent usage of Excel for data analysis
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and fast moving environment
- Cooperative nature to work closely with peers within the company to ensure smooth information flow and a good collaboration
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Passion for the Automotive industry and general passion for cars and motorsports
- Familiarity with Asian cultures or working experience with Asian companies is a plus
- Ability to travel as required to Korea, major auto shows, meetings with European markets and support of PR events while launching products
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (main language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.