We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Launch & Marketing Planning (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns health management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
Launch Management & Planning
- Drive the further evolution of existing launch preparation process for new product introductions which includes all Kia Motors Europe (KME) divisions and subsidiaries
- Coordinate, review and consolidate the planned launch activities from the subsidiaries and highlight deviations from European launch guidelines
- Plan and organize internal launch conferences, launch planning meetings, launch plan presentations by the subsidiaries, timelines and follow up on activities
- Manage European pre-production car pool and coordinate pool car loan requests from markets
- Provide regular updates on launch strategies and plans to Kia Global Headquarter
- Align launch process among key stakeholders within Kia’s Global & European Headquarter
- Set up processes and platforms to facilitate information exchange during launch planning
- Identify synergies and process gaps in the launch preparation and propose and implement improvements in alignment with the involved functions
- Enhance launch management tools and reporting templates from pre- to post-launch phase
- Define and implement post-launch measurement approach building on key performance figures from European campaign dashboards
Marketing Market Coordination
- Guide markets in establishing local launch planning processes and platforms
- Enhance local market operations by providing central support in developing their local marketing strategies based on KMC & KME direction as well as upgrading local processes for planning and executing these strategies
- Cooperate closely with Regional Market Managers for market steering in regards to planned upcoming local marketing activities/campaigns
- Lead best practice sharing for Marketing activities amongst Kia subsidiaries
- Lead Monthly Business Review analysis process for Marketing Budget and manage Marketing Budget change requests
Business Planning for Marketing
- Manage Annual Marketing Masterplan definition and steer business planning guidelines & template preparation for Marketing & Product function in close collaboration and alignment with the respective functional stakeholders
- Manage the review, analysis and feedback process for subsidiaries’ marketing budget submissions under consideration of the defined European guidelines and the market specific model roles within the local portfolio
- Be key point of contact within Marketing for KME Business Strategy department as well as for subsidiaries for Business Planning questions related to Marketing
- University degree in Business or Economics, with a focus on Marketing; MBA or relevant Master’s degree is a plus
- 5–7 years of relevant work experience, ideally in automotive industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of business processes and daily operations of Automotive Business
- Experience in setting up and implementing processes
- International work experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, open minded and excellent communicator at all levels in organisation
- Good strategic thinker with an analytical mind
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead through influencing
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and fast moving environment.
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package & Jira
- First experience in managing direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Main Language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.