Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Intern (M/F/D) Product Marketing
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Motors Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
Your Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Perform competitive analysis & benchmarking studies
- Support the team in the preparation of vehicles product guides
- Prepare specifications & options reports
- Prepare ad-hoc studies
- Support European Motor show and other events
Your Profile & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master student in a business related field
- Interest in the Automotive Industry
- Prior experience in an automotive-related work enviornment is a plus
- Pro-active & cross functional approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command on MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A valid driving license for Germany
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.