We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Digital Marketing Web Platform & Technology (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns health management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- Your overall responsibility is to lead the ongoing functional/business maintenance & operation of the European Platform and the continuous evolution of the Pan-European Platform under the supervision of the Digital Marketing Senior Manager
- You will lead the governance, consulting and support for European markets on functional requirements, projects, platform improvements and trainings
- You will lead the cuntinuous functional/business enhancements of customer experience, usability & conversion on the Platform and liaise with multiple stakeholders (Management, Marketing, Sales, Aftersales, HR, IT, Markets) on projects and requirements
- As an expert in Adobe Experience Manager, you will lead the support for our Pan-European Management System for markets and other stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Aftersales, HR, IT, internal and external service providers)
- You will act as advocate and lead for best practices, digital trends and technological innovation in Europe in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Aftersales, HR, IT, Markets)
- You will define and govern the Pan-European Platform business requirements based on business priorities, including functional and process improvements with service providers, markets and internal stakeholders and set up guidelines
- You will manage agile central platform development and evolution (through functional and functional/technical change requests and projects including various automotive marketing, CRM, sales/service and aftersales tools and system interfaces) and rollout to European markets
- You will collaborate with IT department, internal and external technical service providers to define business requirements for technical system infrastructures [Hosting and Servers, Hardware/Virtual Servers, Content Delivery Networks and Streaming Servers, Domains, Middleware, Backend&Databases, Tracking/Analytics, Third party systems and interfaces], technical projects and technical system interfaces
- In collaboration with IT, you will support European markets roll-out for technical projects and technical systems
- Together with the IT department, you will coordinate infrastructural and technical process improvements with service providers
- You will oversee ongoing Platform performance tracking and reporting, Platform technical stability and IT security in collaboration with the IT department
- You will ensure QA and legal compliance together with the IT department and external technical service providers
- You will be responsible for buget planning, controlling and reporting and search for optimization opportunities
- You have a University Degree in Business Informatics, Economics, E-Business or New Media with Economics/IT Focus
- You have solid experience - minimum 8 years - in management and development of large internet and intranet systems and related functionalities in Automotive
- You have excellent project management skills with minimum 5 years overall experience and at least 2 years' experience with agile project management & development methods
- You have proven experience in assessing and defining business requirements and transfer them into technical, functional and structural solutions
- You have a solid background in working and coordinating with multiple stakeholders (company departments & management, markets, internal and external service providers)
- You love to work in an international, multicultural environment
- You are a high-performer and results oriented person
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- You are self-confident, a positive thinker and able to quickly adapt to a fast changing environment
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Main Language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.