Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown
We have an exciting opportunity as: Area Manager After Sales (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns health management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in After Sales and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
- You support and monitor National Sales Companies (NSCs) with the implementation of Kia Motors Europe (KME) After-Sales programmes and monitor implementation ratios, results and promote improvement plans
- You assist with the successful achievement of the KME Parts & Accessory objective and support collaboration between NSCs and their Parts Distribution Centre (PDC)
- You support Parts & Accessory programme development between NSCs, KME and MPE
- You assist in the development of NSC and network infrastructure to support future After Sales growth plans
- You implement action plans to improve customer satisfaction, with reference to internal and external customer satisfaction surveys, including brand comparison surveys together with NSCs
- You monitor and advise NSCs on the fulfilment of service marketing activities, training accreditation levels and key survey results
- You ensure appropriate communication with the senior management team at the NSC regarding After Sales programme performance, challenges and achievements on a regular basis
- You provide actionable feedback from the NSCs to KME After Sales, to encourage improvements to KME programmes and working processes
- You are of University calibre, preferably with a business discipline and may also hold an MBA or relevant Master’s degree too
- You have basic Automotive technical knowledge as well as commercial Automotive experience
- You have at least 3 years hands on experience with dealers
- You gained a minimum 8 years automotive experience, preferably in After Sales roles at an NSC or distributor/importer
- You have previous experience in international environment and willingness to travel often
- You obtain good communication skills and the ability to influence different stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Main language: English; Additional European languages as advantage)
- You are proficient in MS-Office
- You demonstrate initiative and are good in working individually as a self starter
If you're interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.