Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Intern (M/F/D) Service Marketing
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Aftersales and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Motors Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
Your Responsibilities & Tasks:
Assist in the roll-out of the Pan-European eCommerce Strategy :
- Lead the process of regular management reporting and meetings for regular project monitoring purposes
- Support in liaising and developing branded sales channels with online vendors such as Amazon in agreement with local pilot markets
- Facilitate central content development and management by working closely with the relevant internal parties but also external services
- Co-develop Pan-European guidelines that support harmonisation across Europe and provide supportive guidance
Support in wider needs for reporting and insights generation to sustain a successful roll-out and identify areas of improvement:
- Compile and coordinate regular and ad-hoc reporting for various purposes and audiences involved
- Support in managing a performance and insights management informing the developing of existing and new online sales channels as well as product/services portfolio and reach
- Analyse data from various sources to generate actionable insights
Coordinate the regular exchange and facilitation with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders:
- Design, lead and steer regular KME market newsletters on
- Co-develop, organize and help moderate workshops and conferences
Your Profile & Qualifications:
- Master student ideally in eCommerce, Digital Business/IT or related fields
- Ideally vocational training in eCommerce and/or previous internship/working student in related field
- Digital saviness and drive including basic IT development knowledge
- Strong skills in project management & organisation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.