Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Business Development (M/F/D)
at the KIA UVO Connected GmbH (KUC) Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia UVO Connected GmbH was recently founded in 2019 as a fully owned Subsidiary of KIA Motors Europe and is therefore part of the fifth-largest automotive group in the world. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
In 2019 Kia Motors Europe has launched its Connected Car services with the latest generation of the Kia Soul and will continue the rollout to its complete European Lineup. The role of Kia UVO Connected GmbH is to manage these services as well as to develop, deploy and monetize future services to enhance the convenience of our customers and the profitability of our company.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- Working in a start-up environment
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA UVO Connected GmbH.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
As Manager Business Development, you will have the responsibility to identify and establish new business models, and revenue streams in order to monetize connected car data and features offered to our end customers. You will be the main point of contact to our business partners.
- Scouting for new business models
- Conception, evaluation and testing of business models for connected car data and on-demand features
- Performing of market analysis and derivation of market potentials
- Definition and validation of monetization potentials together with data analytics and product planning functions
- Performance management of business models to measure unit economics and customer lifetime value
- Partnering with corporates to derive new ideas for business models
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with corporate partners
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Finance or comparable discipline
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in the field of business development ideally in a startup environment
- Track-record of successes in the areas of initiation, development, market launch and overall financial management
- Enthusiasm to continuously explore and validate new monetization opportunities and business models for new ideas
- Drive for results to support the development of Kia UVO Connected, focusing on unit economics and monetization potential
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Outstanding ability to negotiate and collaborate
- Self-confident with positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and challenging environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (main language: English; other languages as advantage)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.