Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Sales Market Manager (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Sales and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
You are the Kia Motors Europe (KME) expert on the defined sales market and the sales operations of the market. You identify volume and financial risks (and opportunities) arising from variances to the agreed sales plan and you add value to the markets operations by being their first KME point of contact for all sales issues. You support internally by coordinating our European sales operation projects.
- Monitor and report on market performance and proactively develop countermeasures designed to ensure agreed market objectives are achieved
- Analyze and improve the quality of the National Sales Companies (NSC) business by identifying improvement areas and co-developing short-/ mid-term actions plans as well as supporting the roll-out of KME/KMC (Kia Motors Corporate) quality improvement programs
- Sales forecasting identifying risks and opportunities
- Conduct regular market visits
- Monitor marketing activities, marketing budget spending and model split, in agreement with KME Marketing and assess impact on sales
- Support Fleetsales and Used Car activities in agreement with KME Fleet (infrastructure, fleet opportunities, etc)
- Coordinate and manage best practice sharing
- Tracking and control of aging stock
- Complete in a timely manner ad hoc KMC/KME reports when required
- Business planning coordination
- Support quaterly incentive planning management
- Collation and management of annual business plan
- Participation in monthly production allocation process
- Support Marketmanagement team on specific strategic projects
- Coordination and reporting of strategic projects
- University degree
- Dynamic, self-motivated with great level of originality
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in the automotive business (Sales and/or Marketing)
- Experience in managing across different markets or as a minimum direct experience of local Subsidiary/Distributor operations
- Experience in managing for growth and demonstration of strong target driven orientation
- Comprehensive understanding of the NSC business, with a focus on Sales and Marketing
- Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Great planner with capability to “deliver” within deadlines
- Able to manage resistances and oppositions, finding solutions within the constrictions
- Negotiation skills for commercial discussions at senior management level
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Fluent in English; an additional European language is an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.