Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Senior Specialist (M/F/D) Data Management
at the KIA UVO Connected GmbH (KUC) Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia UVO Connected GmbH was recently founded in 2019 as a fully owned Subsidiary of KIA Motors Europe and is therefore part of the fifth-largest automotive group in the world. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
In 2019 Kia Motors Europe has launched its Connected Car services with the latest generation of the Kia Soul and will continue the rollout to its complete European Lineup. The role of Kia UVO Connected GmbH is to manage these services as well as to develop, deploy and monetize future services to enhance the convenience of our customers and the profitability of our company.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- Working in a start-up environment
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA UVO Connected GmbH.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
As Senior Specialist Data Management, you will support the organisation and management of connected car and customer data. As data owner of the largest source of business intelligence, you will be the main point of contact to our internal customers (other Kia Motors subsidiaries in Europe) and the Kia Motors IT team.
- Assist the Senior Manager Connected Cars to build an integrated data platform that would enable a unique holistic view on Kia customers, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders (IT and CRM)
- Set-up connected car and customer data analytical dashboards and create reportings
- Carry out market intelligence initiatives based on the requirements of internal customers (Sales, Marketing, After-Sales, CRM and National Sales Companies (NSCs))
- Work with data sets to uncover insights from data and translate them into recommendations that optimizes Kia’s business activities
- Support various teams and NSCs with the analytics set-up to monitor, benchmark and predict performance
- Orchestrate service providers and agencies
- Master Degree in Big Data/Data Science. Alternatively a master degree in Business Analytics, Engineering, Computer Science with Data Science certification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Big Data ideally in a startup environment
- Experience in automotive/mobility would be considered as a strong asset
- Enthusiasm to build connections and break organizational silos
- Solid knowledge of data analytics tools and platforms (Siebel, Salesforce, AWS)
- Knowledge about Adobe and Google tools is a plus
- Outstanding ability to collaborate
- Very good presentation, verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and transfer them into data and analytics solutions
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-confident with positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and challenging environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional European languages are a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.