Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Sales and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
You support the SCM Manager/Assistants daily. You operate to plan and supply Regional Headquarters (RHQ) Markets’ demand accurately and on time. Furthermore you collect orders, operate production planning and align manufacturing plants to Markets’ demand accordingly. You ensure that the objectives of the organization and of the Markets are linked to Customer’s needs and expectations.
- Analyze Markets’ demand plans accurately by derivatives and propose short-term production plans
- Collect production orders from Markets, analyze supply feasibility vs. potential manufacturing constraints and propose production plans to Managers/Assistants monthly
- Weekly schedule production within plants’ capacity and facilitate Managers to run swaps or changes by derivatives to fulfill Markets’ on time, with main focus on Customer sold orders
- Monitor the pipeline daily and release an accurate production status by models and derivatives
- Ensure that manufacturing plants sign vehicles off monthly as RHQ plans
- Analyze stock levels by Market, model and derivatives and report stock levels’ status
- On a daily basis, ensure that main Sales/SCM KPI’s are up to date accurately
- Distribute report/dashboards to Managers and all stakeholders
- Create ad-hoc queries and presentations when needed
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, with focus on Industrial Engineering, Economics or Business Administration
- Basic experience in SCM areas as Demand/Production Planning or Order Management or Sales & Distribution or Sales & Operations
- Excellent IT skills:
- Proficiency in usage of complex spreadsheets with Excel
- Good knowledge of Data Management and Data Flow
- MS Access is a plus
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Highly performance- and results-oriented
- Good team player with excellent communicative skills
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Fluent in English; an additional European language is an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.