Assistant Manager Campaigns (M/F/D)
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager Campaigns (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns health management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other departments. This is not merely some fancy polish!
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
This Expert role is part of the „Marketing” division.
You will be part of the Marketing Communications team whose key focus is to enhance brand perception and reputation in the region, providing European markets with communication strategy, materials and support related to the market introduction of new KIA models.
As a Assistant Manager Campaigns, you are responsible to plan and develop, for the assigned models and projects, Pan-European launch campaigns and life-cycle communication materials for KME markets, in coordination and under the supervision of the Campaigns Manager.
The range of tasks of the European Assistant Manager Campaigns is as diverse as our portfolio of cars. It gives you the opportunity to shape the business from various angles and brings you in touch with a large number of different stakeholders within the KIA organization as well as in-house and partner agencies:
- Support the Manager Campaigns in leading and steering integrated 360° communication European launch campaigns from brief to markets roll out and localizations, for assigned products
- Plan and execute production for integrated communication assets (moving images and static imagery for digital and traditional channels, product videos, photography, brochures, online- and social media etc.) for assigned products, both for launches and lifecycle updates, under the supervision of the Manager Campaigns
- Supervise projects and agencies in the different phases of execution: pre-production, production, post-production and digital development.
- Ensure alignments with KIA Motors Europe teams (strategy, media, research, product and digital platform) during the development of the communication assets
- Support budget/costs planning and search for optimization and savings opportunities
- Oversee local communication materials as KIA Brand, Positioning and CI guard to ensure compliance and consistency across Europe.
- Customer satisfaction through pro-active and regular support of KME market requests
- Create campaigns reporting and translate results into actionable recommendations
- Be the advocate for best practices and communication trends
You are an excellent Project Manager with a passion for understanding how to engage and activate customers and develop content? Marketing communication and cars are fascinating you? If this describes you well and your profile is rounded up by the below skills, then the position as Assistant Manager Campaigns at KIA’s European Headquarters can be an exciting new challenge for you.
- University Degree (Masters preferred) in Marketing/Communications, Economics with Marketing major or similar with main focus on marketing.
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing/Advertising, ideally in Automotive business or on creative agency side
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Digital/ Integrated Communication
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Proven experience in assessing creative work and copywriting
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Ability to adapt in a multicultural/multi-stakeholder and fast developing environment
- High-performance, results oriented and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- International work experience advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken English, additional languages are advantageous
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.